Careers at Roseberys
At Roseberys, we always look forward to receiving new applications and enquiries from dynamic and creative people, passionate about their area of expertise. If you are interested in employment and internship opportunities at Roseberys, please explore the links below to see available positions. We also welcome speculative applications by contacting us at email@example.com.
Roseberys Auctioneers & Valuers, are pleased to offer a Digital Marketing internship. You will have access to the many departments of the auction house to assist in carrying out the marketing strategy, these will include Asian, Antiques, Islamic and Indian Art, Jewellery, Decorative Arts & Modern Design, Prints & Multiples, Old Masters, Modern British, Impressionist & Modern and Furniture.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter to help us engage the public with the auction house. You will report to the Marketing and PR Manager, implementing and executing a cross-channel marketing strategy with the objective of increasing awareness and online traffic.
This internship would suit those who have a strong interest or background in marketing and who want to gain valuable experience in digital marketing in the arts in a busy and demanding environment.
This is a position supporting senior members of staff and the smooth functioning of auction house. Placement runs for up to 3 months in the gallery space, remote applicants are not considered. The role is not paid but covers expenses.
The job responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for admin tasks which will include working with various online platforms.
- Copywriting for social media and website.
- Setting up the auction; liaising with the head of department about star lots.
- Assisting with catalogue production and assisting with deadline checks and assisting to ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage the content scheduling on social media platforms. Regularly update the Facebook, LinkedIn, and support Content Manager with Instagram.
- Produce reports and create presentations.
- Assisting with organising preview events.
The following skills are required for the role:
- Excellent writing skills with fluency in English is essential.
- Excellent organisational and problem solving ability: accuracy and attention to detail.
- Creativity and an eye for content scheduling is a must.
- Highly proactive approach is a must.
- Good knowledge of social media marketing.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines. Excellent time management.
- Good knowledge of Adobe InDesign beneficial.
- Ability and confidence to deal with a wide range of people.
- Personal presentation and vibrant confident personality.
- An all-round team player who is happy to contribute to assist and enable the success of the department wherever required
This is a 3-month program, running from November to February, consisting of 3 days a week, from 10am to 4pm, with one hour for lunch. Ideally, the same consecutive days each week. The compensation is £20 per day to cover travel and subsistence costs.
To be considered, please email a covering letter, CV and your availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roseberys Auctioneers & Valuers, are pleased to offer an internship programme with applications accepted throughout the year. You will have access to multi-disciplines including Front of House & Valuations, Marketing, Asian & Islamic Art, Jewellery, Decorative Arts & Modern Design, Prints & Multiples, Old Masters, Modern British, Impressionist & Modern, Furniture & Works of Art.
- Interact with clients and facilitate all phases of the sales process.
- Answer telephones, direct calls, take messages and provide information to prospective vendors and purchasers.
- Liaise with clients at front of house and assist with clearing items.
- Collaborate with colleagues to assist in office administration.
- General administrative duties
- Assist with social media promotion and marketing
- Unpack deliveries, assist with storage and stock assignment and management.
- Assist with the setting up of public views and auctions.
- Carry out research and compiling data for the art market.
- Work closely with the specialists during catalogue production.
- Researching for catalogue notes and description
- Assist with authentication tasks
- Relevant degree
- Language skills (fluent in English plus one other European language is advantageous)
- Team player and proactive
- Art handling
- Pre, Post and sale day experience
- Client service skills
- Stock management skills
- Being part of a team
- Proof reading
3 month programme consisting of 2 to 3 days a week from 10am to 4pm with one hour for lunch, ideally the same consecutive days each week £20 per day to cover travel and subsistence costs.
We do our best to accommodate individual preferences regarding the discipline you are most interested in but there will be involvement across difference departments. The tasks that you undertake will vary depending on which department you are based in. We are not always able to reply to all applications due to the volume of interest we receive.
Email a covering letter letting us know your preferred department and why, state your availability and send with your CV to HR: email@example.com