Roseberys London are currently recruiting for the following vacancies:
Saleroom Porter & Assistant
Roseberys London are seeking a new Saleroom Porter & Assistant. This is a physically demanding role in which you will be working in a small team and on your own at times.
Main responsibilities include:
- Moving and lifting heavy furniture, pictures and small objects
- Receiving deliveries into the saleroom
- Management of storage areas
- Setting up the auction rooms for viewing
- General auction and viewing day duties
- Assisting clients with clearing items
- Post sale unsold lot management
- You may also be required to assist with photography so experience or knowledge of digital photography and Photoshop would be an advantage
- Assisting the cataloguers and valuers as required
The working hours are 9am-5.30pm Monday-Friday with occasional weekend work for auction, viewing and valuation days as required.
To apply please send a CV, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com