Roseberys London are currently recruiting for the following vacancies:
Front of House Assistant & Administrator
Roseberys London are seeking a Front of House Assistant & Administrator to join our busy team.
Main job responsibilities include:
- Managing the daily running of the auction house reception.
- Answering of telephones and email enquiries
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Co-ordinate valuers for in-house valuations
- Managing collections and deliveries
- Managing catalogue subscription database
- Processing payments, cash and card transactions
- Assisting in the production of catalogues
- Assisting in the administration of the online auctions
- Assisting in website administration
- Managing pre & post auction correspondence
- Conducting reconciliations for departments
- Undertaking general administrative tasks
- Keeping the reception area clean and tidy
The ideal candidate would have:
- An organised and methodical approach to daily tasks.
- Exceptional customer service skills and previous experience in a client facing position and complaints resolution.
- The ability to work well under pressure and in a busy customer facing environment.
- Be confident using computers and new software packages.
- Previous experience of cash handling and card payment transactions.
- Previous auction house experience desirable but not essential.
This is a full time role, Monday-Friday 9-5.30pm with some weekend work required for auctions and viewings.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and CV. Please include your salary expectations.
Applications without all the requested information will not be considered.