You are now able to settle your auction invoice online through our website. Please click here to access the payment page.
If you would like to receive email notifications of Roseberys’ auctions please register here.
We are inviting consignments for our first dedicated auction of modern and contemporary prints on 4 October.
We are also particularly seeking decorative arts and modern design, antique picture frames, modern sculpture, antique textiles and vintage fashion for forthcoming auctions.
- Quarterly Fine Art Auction, Tuesday 9 and Wednesday 10 September
- Catalogue online 27 August
- Friday 5 September: 1pm-5pm
- Sunday 7 September: 10am-2pm
- Monday 9 September: 9.30am-5.30pm
- and the mornings of the auction days from 9am-9.45am
- Roseberys’ First Dedicated Auction of Modern and Contemporary Prints
- We are inviting consignments for this auction on 4 October. Click here to find out more
- Click here to view the results of our 19 July auction
Quarterly Fine Art Auction
Tuesday 9 September
10am Decorative Arts & Modern Design (Lots 1-235)
12.30pm Jewellery (Lots 242-323)
1.15pm Silver (Lots 351-420)
2pm Antique Picture Frames, Pictures & Modern Sculpture (Lots 501-850)
Wednesday 10 September
10am Works of Art & Collectors’ Items (Lots 851-976)
11.30am Antique Furniture & Rugs (Lots 1101-1233)
1pm Islamic & Indian Arts (Lots 1301-1442)
Next Valuation Day at a Weekend at the Saleroom
10am-2pm on Saturday 20 September. Bring your treasures and we will value them free of charge.
Why not keep up to date with Roseberys by following us on Twitter @RoseberysLtd