You are now able to settle your auction invoice online through our website. Please click here to access the payment page.
If you would like to receive email notifications of Roseberys’ auctions please register here.
We are inviting consignments for our first dedicated auction of modern and contemporary prints on 4 October.
We are also particularly seeking decorative arts and modern design, antique picture frames, modern sculpture, antique textiles and vintage fashion for forthcoming auctions.
- Timed Online Auction: Friday 25 July – Wednesday 6 August. Click here to view the catalogue and place bids
- Selected items from our 19 July auction will be listed in a timed online auction hosted by the-saleroom.com. The 10-day auction will commence on Friday 25 July, and bidding will close on each lot in turn from 11am BST on Wednesday 6 August.
- Click here to view the results of our 19 July auction
- Quarterly Fine Art Auction: Tuesday 9 and Wednesday 10 September
- This auction will include Decorative Arts and Modern Design, Antique Picture Frames and Modern Sculpture. Entries are invited until 12 August
- Roseberys’ First Dedicated Auction of Modern and Contemporary Prints
- We are inviting consignments for this auction on 4 October. Click here to find out more
Next Valuation Day at a Weekend at the Saleroom
11am-3pm on Sunday 3 August. Bring your treasures and we will value them free of charge.
Why not keep up to date with Roseberys by following us on Twitter @RoseberysLtd