Current Career Opportunities
We are actively seeking in the areas of:
Front of House Assistant & Administrator
Roseberys London are seeking a Full time Front of House Assistant & Administrator to join our busy team.
Main job responsibilities include:
- Managing the daily running of the auction house reception.
- Answering of telephones and email enquiries
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Co-ordinate valuers for in-house valuations
- Managing collections and deliveries
- Managing catalogue subscription database
- Processing payments, cash and card transactions
- Assisting in the production of catalogues
- Assisting in the administration of the online auctions
- Assisting in website administration
- Managing pre & post auction correspondence
- Conducting reconciliations for departments
- Undertaking general administrative tasks
- Keeping the reception area clean and tidy
The ideal candidate would have:
- An organised and methodical approach to daily tasks.
- Exceptional customer service skills and previous experience in a client facing position and complaints resolution.
- The ability to work well under pressure and in a busy customer facing environment.
- Be confident using computers and new software packages.
- Previous experience of cash handling and card payment transactions.
- Previous auction house experience desirable but not essential.
This is a full time role, Monday-Friday 9-5.30pm with some weekend work required for auctions and viewings.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and CV. Please include your salary expectations.
Roseberys London are seeking a new accounts administrator to join our busy accounts team
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a busy environment to assist in our accounts department to fulfil a variety of duties.
Main duties will involve:
- Auction Sale Reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger Invoices
- General accountancy duties including reconciling credit card statements, petty cash reconciliation, raising invoices for buyers and suppliers
- Auction administration including taking payments, registering clients, pre and post sale assistance for clients
- Answering phone and email enquiries
Candidates should have:
- Previous experience in an administrative capacity and knowledge of book-keeping
- Previous experience of working in a busy environment
- Confidence in handling and counting cash
- High level of computer competency (Excel essential and NAVISION advantageous but not essential)
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Friendly and professional manner and experience of customer service
- Previous auction house experience desirable, accountancy qualification beneficial but not necessary
This role is for four or five days a week including some occasional weekend work and would suit someone who is able to have flexibility around working days to assist with auction days and holiday cover.
In brief; the individuals must have a minimum of five years experience and a proven track record of sourcing business and strong contacts in their field.
For further details, to register your interest or apply please contact Vicki Wonfor with your questions and CV.
Roseberys currently have no available internships