This Saturday’s auction gets a coveted mention in London’s Time Out magazine as one of the shopping events of the week.
It looks set to be an exciting auction and the saleroom is already looking very elegant. Viewing begins tomorrow at 1pm, is from 9.30am-5.30pm on Friday and from 9am until the auction begins at 11am on Saturday.
Terms and Conditions
Full buyers terms and conditions here
Saturday Valuation Dates
At the saleroom, West Norwood
- Seven Bronzes By Salvador Dali To Go Under The Hammer At Roseberys Auction in June
- Ballet Theme for Roseberys June Auction
- Roseberys Makes Art Market History by Participating in the First Sale of Western Antiques in a Chinese Free Port
- Spring and Summer Valuation Events
- A Rare Item of Cricket Memorabilia to Go Under the Hammer